肉色丝袜足J视频国产

      <nobr id="n7xrh"><dl id="n7xrh"><track id="n7xrh"></track></dl></nobr>

      <rp id="n7xrh"><ruby id="n7xrh"></ruby></rp>

        <sub id="n7xrh"></sub>
        <menuitem id="n7xrh"></menuitem>

            <ol id="n7xrh"><strike id="n7xrh"></strike></ol>
          <delect id="n7xrh"><strike id="n7xrh"></strike></delect>
          Five common mistakes of silent doors and windows
          Font size:SMB

          In modern life, people's requirements for living conditions are getting higher and higher. If the environmental noise pollution you are in is serious or the requirements for indoor environment are higher, you should pay attention to the low-frequency sound insulation of doors and windows and the sound insulation of the lowest sound insulation frequency. Then how can doors and windows be selected to better prevent noise? What kind of door and window is the real silent door and window?

          The following is the wrong choice of silent doors and windows, come to see if you have a trick?

          Mistake 1: insulating glass mute

          The original intention of the hollow glass planning is to be used for heat insulation and heat preservation. Its energy-saving effect is good, especially in the north, but its mute function, especially the low-frequency mute function, is not good. It will produce "resonance" and "coincidence" effects. Because its thickness is usually 16 mm or more than 20 mm, only heavy sections can be selected, which is not suitable for mute transformation.

          Mistake 2: do not remove the original window, only replace the silent glass

          If only the glass is replaced, the gap between the window sash and the track cannot be handled, and the mute effect is still not obvious. Although the mute glass plays an 80% role in the mute function, it fails to seal the rest 20% of the window frame gap, and the mute function will be greatly reduced, just like the principle of wooden barrel, the gain is not worth the loss, and the mute function is not good.

          Error 3: install another window

          Many people think that "if an ordinary window can reduce 70 decibels to 60 decibels, then another same window can reduce to 50 decibels." In fact, the second ordinary window can only reduce the noise by about 3 dB.

          Error 4: device mute window cloth

          Many people think that the installation of a very thick layer of silent window cloth can resist the external noise. The thick window cloth can absorb part of the noise, but most of the noise can not be isolated, and the thick silent window cloth will also absorb heat, so in summer it will increase the power consumption of air conditioning, and this kind of window cloth is easy to attach bacteria, affecting the indoor air quality.

          Mistake 5: put mute film on the glass

          Mute is a system engineering, not only glass mute can be carefree, matching mute profile and sealing treatment are also very important, so only sticking a layer of mute film is just a comfort.

          The pursuit of quiet home life, the choice of high-quality silent windows is very important, with high-quality silent doors and windows to pay homage to the beauty of life, enjoy a real quiet and comfortable life.

          Updated:2019-09-02 | Return
          This article keywords:
          Return

          Hot reading

          肉色丝袜足J视频国产
              <nobr id="n7xrh"><dl id="n7xrh"><track id="n7xrh"></track></dl></nobr>

              <rp id="n7xrh"><ruby id="n7xrh"></ruby></rp>

                <sub id="n7xrh"></sub>
                <menuitem id="n7xrh"></menuitem>

                    <ol id="n7xrh"><strike id="n7xrh"></strike></ol>
                  <delect id="n7xrh"><strike id="n7xrh"></strike></delect>